Saturday, January 11, 2014

Vieux Nice



Nice is France' s fifth largest city's and United with France since 1860. I has it's own history and atmosphere with a stark contrast between the Promenade des Anglais and the narrow, ochre-tinted streets of the Old Town.

Many of NIce's delightful attractions are on or close to the waterfront. I am renting an apartment in OLd Town about a 5 minute walk from the waterfront and the Cours Selaya market. There are also restaurants, small grocery stores and everything you need within a short walk. 

Framed by the Chateau, the Old Town of NIce is the best place to capture the city's historic feeling. 
It is easy to get lost in the narrow streets. I began my walk at the Cours Selaya in the morning when the market is in full swing 

Today I was on a photographic adventure to capture the essence of Old Nice. 


No comments:

Post a Comment